Art Journal What a girl wants

 Hi, I'm Vero (@ Vero.kt) and I welcome you to today's inspiration. How's everybody ? I've been playing with Mixed media marks, Round in circlesWhat a girl wants, and ,Mix a sentiment 2   to create a page in my Art Journal. I hope you like.


On an A4 watercolor card I played with spray inks and some rubber dance stamps to create the background.


When the inks are dry, cut the pages to A6 size.


Then started stamping different stamps with oxide inks in tones similar to the background to add texture to the page.


One of the parts that I enjoy the most is the composition, I have to admit that it is usually the part that takes me the most.
And this time when arranging the elements, I felt that texture was missing, so I added some stars with a stencil and cracked effect paste
Now I leave you some photos with details of the project.I hope you like it as much as I do when making them.
                        




Here are the Rubber Dance Stamps I used:
I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

Verónica.





                    







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop