Keep calm - Art journal Page by Farida

 Hello lovlies,

I am happy to be here again with a new art journal page, again with a cat theme....I just can't get my hands off this cute stamp set. Just loooove cats.

I have this little mini art journal where I sometimes prepare pages. So if I have some intresting scraps or letovers I do prepare some pages, like  I have done this double page in the past. 

So my next step is to bring in some colours. Here I used some greens from my Oxide Ink pad and from a watercolour pen. 

While the background is drying I took out a scrap piese of paper, to use up the rest colour taht was left. And also added the Burlap stamp on it. 

Next I stamped, coloured and fuzzy cutted the sitting cat. As I didn't leave a white border around it, I stamped the cat on the burlap-piece of paper, so it gets back all its whiskers. 


To get my art journal page together I glued down the "burlap-piece" and the cat. To give the cat a ground to sit on, I used some washi-tape stripes. 



For the sentiment I used some Alphabet Dies from my stash to create the word "Calm" in big letters. The rest of the sentiment is printed with a label maker. 
So get the pages togehter I used some more washi tape on the sentiment side as well. 



Sending some calmness and crafty mojo over to you. Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day. 

See you soon,

Farida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!