Spooky Art Journal Page with Farida

Hello lovelies,  Farida here.

Wonderful to see you here again. Thank you for stopping by. 

Are you celebrating Halloween? We don't really do this...but as it is October I was inspired by this theme. So I created a mini Art Journal Page. 


I love this little witch hat from the Little Witch Stamp set. But this time I wanted to give it to something else than the witch itself. 


So I gave it to him...this little bird from the Sketchy Bird Stamp Set. To give him a whimsical look I coloured him in green and just gave him a orange beak.


To finish the page I drew a branch myself, coloured it and gave it to the bird, so he can sit on something. Last I stamped the word 'believe' from the Affirmations stamp set. 

Wish you all a happy, healthy and crafty day.

Greetings from Farida <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!