Video - storage tip - handmade folder for ephemera

Hi, Kate here

today we will make folder for ephemera storage. I have to say that I love this project and I really need to make many more of those folders for all my ephemera. It is very easy project and everybody can do it.

My tips:

- if you do not have gelli prints for collage - use patterned papers, napkins, tissue papers, even old newspapers or magazines

- if you do not have clear gesso to seal it use mod podge or matt medium or any clear sealer




For my project I used:

Carved collection #1



Here are some close up photos.











Have a nice day
Kate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!