Journal Page with Happy Place with Video by Priss

Hi Rubber friends!!!  Priss here.

Today I'm sharing some inspiration with you using one of my brand new stamps!  I've always been in love with the Happy Place and Night & Day Big sets.  Finally, I got them.  YAY!!!!

For the background, I used the emboss resist technique with stamps from the new Mandalas set. I used superfine white embossing powder to ensure the best-stamped definition.

Then I painted over my page with the Distress Oxide inks. I used blue, lilac, rose, and yellow colours to make a sunset gradient. 


Now is the time to relax by colouring the stamps of the Happy Place set.
I stamped them on watercolour paper. I chose fine-grained because I love the texture created when I paint with Distress Oxide as a watercolour.


And finally, it's time to compose the whole scene. I used the two gorgeous houses with trees and put them as a town street.


I used the clouds and the stamp with the moon and the sun of the set "Night & Day Big" (these are so lovely).

Now I let you with a video tutorial of the process. Hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for today and thanks for watching.


Please remember to share your projects with us at our Facebook group (Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge).

Hugs, Priss


The stamps I used today are






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop