ROMANTIC CARD "FIND YOUR DESTINATION"

 Hi Rubber Dance friends!!  Josi Tomàs is writing to show you a new tutorial, step by step, on how to make this beautiful card using the Vintage Postcard stamp that reminds me of the gorgeous letters from lovers. Do you agree?

___________________________________________

STEP BY STEP

1. I created a little background using old book sheet paper and music sheets and my Gelatos in three colours combined with black.


Close up view

2. To give it and age effect I painted with white acrylic paint and dried very well.  I stamped Doodle Flowers, embossed with translucent powder and Distress Oxide ink in violet.

3. To finalize the background I painted it with two spray colours, applied crackle paste and let it air dry.


 4. Once the crackle paste dries I stamped the beautiful
Old Book Page with black ink around the project and decorate as follows:

a. I stamped the Grungy Butterfly on yellow card stock

b. I stamped the Vintage Postcard in a white card stock, crumpled it and stained it with violet and yellow Distress ink. Next I applied crackle paste and let it air dry.

 Once it's dry, I've broken it into two parts.

c. I stamped the phrase "find your destination" in a white card stock and cut it out to divide it into two parts as well.

 

As you can see, the decoration forms a diagonal from the top left to the bottom right and has three common elements on both sides: a piece of the vintage postcard, a part of the sentence and a piece of white thread.



 __________________________________________

 I hope you like it!! See you soon again and don't forget to have fun using the Rubber Dance stamps and show us in the Facebook fan page Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge

 Hugs, Josi 
 
 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop