Lace Doilies Card by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends,

How are you doing?

I have a card using the beautiful Lace Doilies stamps today, hope you like it.

I don't actually own a lot of coloured ink pads, so I used acrylic paints for stamping.

I apply the paint on the stamp with a sponge (you really don't need very much!). I chose shades of pink/purple/blue/turquoise and didn't mind them mixing a little bit on the craft mat. Just make sure you clean the paint off straightaway so it doesn't go hard on your stamps.


I cut out the individual doilies and made little stacks of 2 or 3. When I was happy with the colour combinations I glued them together.


I chose a DL size card and used one of the doily stamps to emboss the card. For this I used holographic embossing powder (I love the sparkly effect).

I arranged my doily stacks on the card, with the biggest one in the bottom right corner as I wanted to place a quote on top of this.

I stamped the quote on white card, cut it out and stuck it on using foam pads. Finally I used Distress Oxide ink around the edge to make the whole card pop.

Stamps used:

Lace Doilies

You Rock



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop