Together by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha here today :)
I just love to make pretty things to have around my home and to give as gifts, here's one that started as a gift but I just may keep it! Just for a change I stuck to just one stamp set - the beautiful Celestial.


This is a quick and easy project to make, it's an artist trading coin that stands upright in a little mount. I used a Sizzix impresslit to create the wings and paste on the coin to add texture.
The eclipse is one stamped image, coloured with watercolurs and glued in place. Finishing touches include gold sparkly paint and white highlights. (The heart and text stamps are from my stash).

I do hope you like it, thanks so much for looking.

Here's the stamp set I used:


 Wishing you a lovely day, Sam :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop