Wishes & Rainbows Tag


Hey everyone welcome back here a quick tag all rainbows and wishes 



Using oxide sprays to make the background 


I absolutely love the colours made with these colours 
Then I create the background using Pencil Marks #2 



This has to be one of my favourite stamp sets for mixed media 
I choose to stamp some in grey so they blended in 


After stamping out the images and using the distressed stains as watercolour I painted them 
Waited until dry and went over the sentiment from Affirmations stamp set and glossy accents them 

Thank you so much for joining me I hope you have a fabulous Halloween and happy crafting 
Toni XoXo  



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi