Be A Star by Dot Leathbridge

 Hi everyone,

Today I'm sharing some more inspiration with you
using one of my favourite stamps.
The elephant from African Animals.

This is a slimline card.
I had a gel plate that was just the right size for this project.


The gel print uses a couple of colours from our
Mood Board this month.
I put down the purple, then placed a stencil on top. 
Using some photocopy paper I removed some of the paint
from between the stencil design.
The light colour is what I applied to lift the print.


Once it was dry I stamped some leaves from I Love Leaves and
Big Maple.
If you are having a go at this, you'll need to allow
plenty of drying time. Both for the paint and the stamping parts.


On a scrap piece of gel printing from a past project, I stamped 
the elephant from African Animals.
I sat it on the gel print to see what space it took up.
As I wanted to be able to still see the leaves
I decided at this point that I only needed to add some words
in order to finish it off.

Plus a little doodling around the print to frame it.


Here's the fabulous October Mood Board

If you are creating anything with Rubber Dance stamps this month,
 whatever your inspiration,
please share in our FB fan group.


The stamps that I used on my slimline card are:






I hope you all have a really creative day!

Dot x















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands