Birthday cards and tag with Loose Florals #2 by Mariken

  Hi everyone,  

Mariken here, with  tutorial for you, 
making these scraplings and matching tag.
 
 
I made a background with four colors. I used my gelliplate and Versafine Clair ink, 
see the pictures below.

 With the stamps from Pencil Marks #2 I made some marks on several stripes.

  For the florals I used white embossing powder and colored them with watercolors.
 

For one card I used horizontal stripes. For the second I cut the stripes and turned them.

I finished the tag with colorful ribbon.

I stamped the sentiment on the cards and tag with a sentiment from Greetings.
And here you are, two colorful cards and tag...
 
 
The stamps I used:
 
 
A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board October
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 

 
  Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
Mariken XX
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!