Free Soul by Lisa

 Hi friends!

Lisa today on the blog and I'm happy to share with you another art journal page playing with beautiful Rubber Dance stamps!


First I brushed white gesso on the page and then I stamped some mandalas from Rubber Dance stamp set with versamark pad, so I embossed with white powder.


After that I used my favorite watercolors to color the background and I added some stamping with Mix A Sentiment and black archival ink.





Finally I added a butterfly with a sentiment and I made splatters with teal liquid paint!

I used these products from the shop:





I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for today!
Hugs, Lisa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop