Art Journal with Watercolors and Textured Birds by Priss

Hi sweet friends!!. Another day with Priss around here. I love being at the blog, sharing with you my experiences with stamps and inks. 

Today I show you one of my journal pages with the lovely Textured Birds

First, I put on some Celtic music, which makes me relax and enjoy. Then I take out a notebook made by hand with Cold Pressed paper, my gorgeous pottery palette, and my favorite brushes. My soul knows, it is time to play with watercolors.

Get carried away, have fun making rounds, squares, dots, and lines on the page. Let the water flow between the shapes and feed each other. Then splatter with some glitter paint or just white gouache. Make some marks with gel pens in black and white.

The next thing is to play with the wonderful stamps of the sets Sketchy Flowers 1Grungy Stuff and Mixed Media Circles. I stamped, some in black and others in white, directly over the colour shapes and then fill them with white gel pen. 

Also I stamped the dots and the hearts of the set Textured Birds over cardstock and then cut them as banners style. and glue at the page with some sentiments.

Choose two of the birds, paint one with pastel watercolours and let the other one be black and white.


Glue all the parts to your page making a composition that you like and the page is ready. Do you like it?


A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board October continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook. We hope to see you there.

Priss. Hugs


The stamp I used:

Textured Birds

Sketchy Flowers #1

Grungy Stuff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands