LITTLE CARD “PASSION” by Josi Tomàs

 Hi Rubber Dance friends!! Josi Tomàs is here again to show you a new card. Do you remember that I like to congratulate in special way?

This time my parents celebrate their 43rd wedding anniversary and I wanted make you this little postcard that recalls one of the ingredients of love "the passion".


I made it with lovely Textured Birds. Firstly, I made a background with my gelli plate and alcohol inks. Then I stamped the birds over there and cut them out.

Next, I stamped in a white cardboard with black ink beautiful three Vintage Postcard and cut them out as I remembered when my mother told me the letters my father wrote to her when there were dating. How romantic!!



On acetate I worked with the alcohol ink again in the same colours that I did for the birds and I put modelling paste with stencil.

The assembly is very easy: I glued the three overlapping cards on an orange cardboard, on top I placed the acetate and finally the birds with the word "passion" with the essential set Journal Words.



I hope you like it and enjoyed!! Don't forget to show us your beautiful projects on the Facebook fan page Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge

Hugs, Josi

Used stamps: #Vintage Postcard #Textured Birds #Journal Words




 

Comments

Mac Mable said…
What a thoughtful Anniversary card for your parents. Love the colours, the design, the stamps and those super cute birds x.

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Atc´s Textured Birds by Verónica

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!