ATC cards with Sketchy Flowers #3 by Mariken

   Hi everyone,  

Mariken here, with a mini tutorial for you, 
making these ATC cards 
with the new and beautiful Sketchy Flowers #3.
 

I stamped the background with Distress Ink, blue, green and purple colors, see below.

This time I decided to use the flowers in white. 

I stamped them with black ink and cut them out.

Love the sentiments from Four Seasons, I chose "greetings"and "love".

Finally I stitched a border around the cards.

 
  The stamps I used:

A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board October
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
 
  Thank you for your visit and enjoy your Sunday!
Mariken XX
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop