A Tag Using Inky Flowers by Dot Leathbridge

 Hello everyone,
Today I'm sharing a tag that I've made using 
Inky Flowers and words from Think Again.

During Covid lockdowns I enjoyed reading a lot more.
Especially at night as it helped to clear my mind. I am battling to read more than 5 - 6 pages
before I drift off to sleep.
This tag will come in handy as a bookmark. It will save me having to
use a piece of scrap paper.


Here are some more close-up pics of the tag for you to check out.


Using the stitching from Grungy borders is a great way to add a frame.


I like to dangle a heart here and there.
I forgot to punch a hole in my tag, but that's okay because
I decided to place some flowers in that area.






My inspiration for this tag comes from our January Mood Board.
You can find us over on facebook here where we have a competition
every month and give-away awesome prizes.



I hope you enjoyed my tag and are able to join us 
over on facebook.


The stamps used on my tag are:




Grungy Borders



Wishing you all a crafty day.
Dot x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi