This Is Me by Gail

Hello Rubber Dance friends.  Gail here today, and I'd just like to say this is not mixed media LOL.   Quite rare for me, cos I do like to mix and match my mediums, but this one is pure Archival ink.


I started with a brick patterned card base.  I have lots of designer paper and card and picking a nice base is all part of the fun.  I stamped the girl from This Is Me and sentiments from Believe In You using black archival ink.  I masked the girl and then I used about half of the stamps from the Mixed Media Marks set and lots of different archival ink colours and stamped with glorious abandon.   Done!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you feel inspired to create something beautiful today.

Don't forget to check out the Rubber Dance webshop.  There is a selection of stamps on special offer so hop over and check out the sale.   The new January release is available for pre-order now and on offer until the 11th January!



 Rubber Dance links:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands