Love cards with Grungy Butterflies by Mariken


 
Hi everyone, 
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, making two love cards.

I used the stamps 

I  made a background with acrylic paint,
putting some drops and smeared the paint out with a pass.
 
 



   After that I used a stencil, and sponged some motives.


I cutted out my backgrounds and white cards.

                                       And I embossed the Round in Circles with white powder.

                                     With acrylic inks I made my backround for the butterflies.

                                     I stamped the butterflies with black ink and cutted them out.

                                 At last I finished my cards with some sentiments and borders 

                                                        and glued my butterflies on the cards.

 
The stamps I used:

 
 

 
That's it for now!
 And at last a little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board January
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
Enjoy your weekend!
 Mariken


 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop