Rainbow Decoration by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends, happy new year to you all!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Today I have a little rainbow decoration for you.

I began by painting a rough rainbow on watercolour paper.


Once this had dried I decided to use Distress Crayons to intensify the colours a little. I used a waterbrush to soften the lines.


Next I stamped out some clouds and the moon/sun image. I already had the girl ready in my stash.
I coloured the other element with my watercolours.



After that I added some background stamping and gold embossed stars to the rainbow.


After a little bit of doodling with a black pen, I added a strip of washi tape to the bottom of the rainbow so the girl would be grounded, cut it out and then started adding the stamped elements.


I finshed by adding some Stickles to the clouds and using brads and wire to create a hanger. I also used blue Distress Oxide around the edges to give a little more depth, and finally a quote.


I really hope you like it.
Until next time,
Hugs from Angie, stay safe x

Stamps used:



Comments

Priss BlaFu said…
It's so lovely and joyful. Perfect for contrast with all the snow that we have in Spain

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop