Loose Art Journal page by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends,

how is the new year treating you?

I'm finding myself doing quite a lot of art journaling at the moment, just putting down my thoughts in these strange and sometimes tricky times.

This time I have a loose art journal page to show you, I hope you like it.

I started by glueing some bits and pieces of ephemera onto my page.


Next I painted over this in one of my favourite colour combinations, pink, orange, turquoise and a little bit of white.


I stamped my focal image on some tissue paper, tore the image out and glued it to the page using gel medium. I added some stencilling with the same colour paints, trying to incorporate the edges of the image into the background.


Next I did a little background stamping and white stencilling,


followed by some white paint which I applied with my fingers.


Finally I added some black paint splatter, more background stamping, some punched hearts and a quote (one of my all time favourites!)


Stay safe!
Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!