Colorful cards with Textured Birds by Mariken

Hi everyone, 
 
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, making these two cards with the Textured Birds.
 I also used the borders from Stitched & Frame.
You know, I love making little cards!!

I  made a simple background with acrylic paint and my gelliplate. 
The blacks dots I sponged with black acrylic paint and a stencil.

For the birds I made a background with watercolors.
I cutted out my Textured Birds and glued them on the background.
With white powder I embossed the borders.
At last some white lines with a poscamarker around the black circles.
There you are, two little happy cards!

The stamps I used:

 

 

That's it for now!
 And at last a little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board January
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
 Thank you for your visit here!
 Mariken


Comments

Prissblafu@gmail.com said…
Love it. It's powerful. Love the colors and the birds.

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop