Carved Collection Cone Flower Two Ways

Hello Rubber Dance friends.   Gail here today.  I haven't been feeling very inspired the last week but new rubber always helps kick starts ideas!  So I grabbed my wonderful new Carved style stamps and me and Mr Mojo got busy!  One flower, two cards!

I used stamps from Rubber Dance Carved Collection 1 and 2 and words from Greetings.

 
I used a yellow panel on a gold base card and stamped the circle from Carved Collection 2 using Dandelion archival ink.   I stamped the cone flower and sentiment with black archival and added some Promarker colour to the flower. 
 
 

For this card I stamped the cone flower and sentiment on a white card base with black archival.  I used a little strategic masking and stamped the 'raindrops' using Sky Blue archival.

I hope you like my same flower two ways cards.  Check out the other blog posts for masses of inspiration from the team.  Join the fun and link up your makes using Rubber Dance stamps in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge.

Don't forget to check out the Rubber Dance webshop.  There is a selection of stamps on special offer so hop over and check out the sale.   The new January release is available for order now!



 Rubber Dance links:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop