Make your mark by Lisa

 Hi friends!

Lisa today to share with you my new art journal inspiration playing with Rubber Dance stamps!

To start I brushed my page with white gesso. Then I used my favorite watercolors to create a rainbow effect.

I let it dry very well and I spatulated a little bit of white gesso here and there to create more interest into my background.

I used Mixed Media Marks stamp set with archival inks.

I took Inky Friends stamp set and I stamped a large butterfly on a White cardstock. I created my sentiment that I stamped on a black cardstock and I embossed with white powder. 


Finally I made splatters with gold liquid paint.


I used these products from the shop: 

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/mixed-media-marks/#cc-m-product-14348286233

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/inky-friends/#cc-m-product-14383086833


I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for today!

Hugs, 

Lisa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button