Fly me to the Moon by Samantha Read

Hello Rubber Dancers, I do hope you are having a creative 2021 so far.
I'm still enjoying making pages for my art journal, I'm creating the pages, will put back in the ring binder and only then will I write on the pages........ or should I?......... I think sometimes the images tell the story without words. 
For this page I've used both old and new favourites.

I painted the background and added some silver embossing, for the moon rays I discovered embossing powder with glitter in - OMGoodness - how had I not found this sooner. Amazing!! I used my watercolours for colouring the stamped images on white card before adhering to my page.


I do hope you like it, thanks for looking.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam :)

Here's the wonderful stamps I used:




Textured Mushrooms


And finally Weed Love


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!