Birthday Gift Wrapping + TAG using the new release and gelprints

Happy Monday Rubber Dance Friends, it's me, Dunja, today. I want to wish you all the best for the new year! It's my first post this year and i would like to share something very bright and colorful and hope you'll like it. 



I made a gift packaging and a TAG out of gel prints, HERE you can find a reel, how i did the Gelprint.

The envelope is made with the tool from WeR, created the background with a stencil and structure paste and embossed the flower motif on vellum.



I also used vellum and embossing powder for the tag, it looks so pretty and the flowers come out beautifully, don't they?


I love the new stamps from the latest release. The Flowers, the Rainbows, the Mixed Media Stamps, everything. What's your favorite one of the latest release?


Don't miss our Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook, to meet creative people, find inspirations and have a little chat. We're here for you :))

Enjoy your day, happy crafting

Dunja xx


    
      
  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi