Dreamer of Dreams art journal page by Lisa

 Hi friends!

Lisa today to share with you my new art journal inspiration playing with Rubber Dance stamps!



To start I glued some pieces of collage papers with gel medium.


Then I brushed clear gesso to protect the papers and I used my favorite watercolors with some pink, yellow and blue.


I let it dry and I made some stamping with Mixed Media Marks and Vintage Postcard. 


I stamped a moth from Inky Friends on a white cardstock and I used it as my focal point with a sticker. 
Finally I made splatters with black liquid paint.

I used these products from the store: 






https://www.rubberdance.de/single-stamps-1/vintage-postcard/#cc-m-product-13971327533


I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for today! 
Hugs, Lisa














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!