Art Journal Page "Dream" by Lisa

Hi everyone!
Lisa today on the blog and I'd love to share with you my new art journal page playing with fabulous Rubber Dance stamps!


To start I brushed white gesso on the page then I rubbed some acrylics paints with my fingers. 



Once dry I added some white acrylic paint with a spatula and I used yellow watercolor to add more light to my page.  


I used some stamps from Grungy Circles and Mix a Sentiment set with archival inks. 
I chose Loose Florals #2 to make some paper diecuts from a piece of watercolor paper. 


I added some details with Affirmations stamp set with the word "Dream" for the quote of my page.

Finally I made splatters on my page with purple liquid paint. 


I used these stamps from the shop: 







I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration with these beautiful rubber stamps! 
Hugs, Lisa


Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a stunning page! I love everything about it. Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands