Over the Rainbow by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha here today and I'd love to share with you a page I made for my art journal.


It's my first proper art journal and I've discovered that working on both sides of a piece of paper sometimes inks, paints and sprays show on the other side, this is what happened here, there was a big blob in the middle so I used a smaller piece of card and painted it and created a frame, I'm really pleased with how the components are in the central area and the white border, and the contrast in colours makes it quite dramatic.

One of the things I love about Rubber Dance stamps is that different sets work well alone or when mixed together as I have done for this page.


All of the stamped images were embossed, coloured with watercolours and cut out, embossing your stamped images gives a lovely crisp finish and the slightly raised line helps contain your watercolours.

I had great fun making this page, thanks so much for looking.
It would be great to see your creations with Rubber Dance stamps, you can join in with us in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook, click here.

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xx

Here's the stamps I used to create my page:





Comments

Dawn said…
Awww that's such a happy page! Makes you feel good xx
Susanne Rose said…
I love this spread! It is so so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi