'home is not a place, it's a feeling' Card by Dunja


Happy Monday everyone, hope you enjoyed your weekend :)


Maybe you also have the new Rubber Dance stamps on your table? :) It was a great pleasure for me. Such gorgeous brand new stamp sets. Have you seen them all? I chose the Happy Place Stamps and embossed them with white embossing powder.


Then I wiped and blended all the background with the Oxide Inks (Spreckled Egg, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire). I decided to stamp the house with Black Memento and to color it with the SN Illustrator markers, this is the spot of my card.


I hope you like the card? Perfect for moving into the house or a feel-good card to someone who makes you feel at home, right?

Enjoy your week and stay crafty! Oh and don't forget to join our Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge to see many more inspirations from the team

Dunja 


Comments

Susanne Rose said…
This is such an amazing card. I love it so so much. Thank you so much for sharing Dunja!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!