Doodle Flower ATCoins


Hello to all my crafty friends!  Mary here with a tutorial on how I made these pretty ATCoins (2.5 inch circles) using Doodle FlowersGrungy Swirls, Mix a Sentiment and Old Compass Rubber Dance Stamps!

Here's my video tutorial:





Here are some closeups of each ATCoin:




The Stamps I used:



Doodle Flowers

Mix a Sentiment 1

Grungy Swirls

Old Compass


Thanks so much for checking out my tutorial and I hope it's inspired you to make your own ATCoins using Rubber Dance Stamps!


Find me on FB, YT and IG as Motley Mixed Media  

Happy Crafting!

Mary



Comments

Mariken said…
So beautiful, love it!
Susanne Rose said…
These turned out so amazing!!! I really love them! Thank you so much for the video tutorial.

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!