ATC cards and tags with Celastial and Mixed Media Marks by Mariken





 Hello everyone, 
Mariken here, with some ATC cards and tags, using the stamps
 I started making a background with different inksprays, see here below.
 



 After that I've made some marks with white embossingpowder, using the Mixed Media Marks.
 I cutted some ATC's and some tags.


For the little pictures I also used white embossingpowder and watercolors. I added some black marks with the stamps from Mixed Media Marks and I finished it 
with a little sentiment from Mix a Sentiment 2.



 The stamps I used:


 

  
A little reminder that our Mood Board Challenge July continues in
We hope to see you there.
 

Thank you so much for your visit and enjoy your day!
Mariken XX
 





 
 
 
 

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Thank you so much for sharing!!! Your tags turned out so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing the tutorial!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life