Mixed Media ATC cards with Grungy Butterflies by Jessica

Hello everyone!

Here is a little inspiration from me today!
I have made ATC cards with Small Grungy Butterflies and Mixed Media Marks.


I have used old book pages and tissue paper to build the texture and then colored them with Lindys Magicals. The butterflies is stamped on smooth mixed media paper.
Here is a video tutorial on how they are made.



Here are some closeup pictures.




These are the stampset that I have used

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/mixed-media-marks/#cc-m-product-14348286233

https://www.rubberdance.de/small-sheets/small-grungy-butterflies/#cc-m-product-14073807733

Have a nice weekend!
Take care/Jessica






Comments

Susanne Rose said…
I love these ATCs so much. The background is stunning. I also enjoyed the video so much. Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!