handmade Art Journal Cover by Dunja

Happy Tuesday, everybody. I trust you're having a good day? 
Today I'm going to show you my handmade art journal.




I cut the pages out of old paper, bound them and the cover cut out of linen and leather paper. 

The design of the cover was a lot of fun. Many layers of colors and media, stamps and small details. I've used a stencil for the flowers, lots of Mediums and Crayons.


I have used several sets from Rubber Dance, they are matching perfect, didn't they?



I can hardly wait to work in it. It will be a very personal album... :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Do not miss our current challenge (find infos on the sidebar and in our facebook group). There is an awesome moodboard for you this month.

Enjoy your day and have crafty fun :)

Dunja xx


      

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
WOW! This is super stunning. I love it Dunja. All that texture is amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!