Art Journal Page "You Can" by Shilpa

Hello Everyone, Shilpa here,

I am here with another art journal page from my handmade book.



I have used many Mixed media stamps and Grungy butterfly stamp from Rubber Dance to create this page.



I started with applying gesso and acrylic paint to the page. For the next layer I stamped texture and text with black archival ink on tissue paper. Tore them into pieces and adhered on the top of the page.



Further I stenciled with blue acrylic paint on the surface. 
On few circle papers, I stamped harlequin design and colored them orange. Adhered them on the page.  I also stamped Grungy butterfly colored him with watercolors and added as my focal point.



After doing more stamping with mixed media stamps and adding Sentiment, I finished this page.
Its easy, hope you would like to try.
Do share your creations with Rubber Dance stamp at our Facebook page - Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Rubber Dance Stamps used here:






Comments

Beautiful Shilpa, love the colour combo and layout. I've ordered some Rubber Dance stamps and can't wait for them to arrive :)
Susanne Rose said…
What a pretty page Shilpa. I love all this background texture, it's so beautful!
Ellie Knol said…
I agree.. it is stunning!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi