Do What You Love Art Journal Page by Lisa

Hi everyone! 
Lisa today on the blog and I'd love to share with you my new art journal page playing with my favorite Rubber Dance stamps and watercolors!


To start I glued some big pieces of book page and I brushed a coat of clear gesso on all over to protect the paper. 


So I used my watercolors on the page and once dry I made some stamps from Grungy Circles and Grungy Stuff sets.


I chose Grungy Butterflies set and I made some stamps on a piece of White cardstock, so I cutted them. I stamped and embossed the sentiment on a piece of black cardstock. 


Finally I made splatters with some liquid paints. 
I used these products from the shop: 



I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration! 
Hugs, Lisa


Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Fabulous spread! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi