House Number 123 by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha with you today and I'd like to share a journal page tutorial with you. 
It's a very short tutorial because I was having so much fun and got lost in the process I forgot to take photos after a little while!


 The Textured Houses stamp set was the first Rubber Dance stamp set I purchased, but I somehow don't use it as often as I'd like and it's so versatile and suitable for any time of year or occasion.


I created my neutral coloured background by spritzing some distress ink with water on my craft mat and mopping up the ink with my page.


Using a coffee stirrer and some sand texture paste I made a little place for my houses to be on the page.


I painted the coffee stirrer to match the background colour and then stamped and embossed the house three times.


Now the really fun part started and I forgot to take photos lol. Using just three bright, contrasting colours I stamped some flower and added some flowers with the background colour for depth and the doodle border stamp just for a little more detail.


Before gluing anything in place I added some splats of silver, red and white inks.


To finish the page, I doodled details to the houses added little die cut hearts with a black enamel and glossy accents on the windows.

I hope you like it and thanks for looking, wishing you a lovely day, Sam xx

Here's the stamps I used:





Comments

Susanne Rose said…
This is such a cute and lovely page! Thank you so much for sharing Samantha!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands