Art Journal Spread by Shilpa

Hello Everyone, Shilpa here, I would like to share Art Journal spread, I created with beautiful butterfly stamps.




To start with, I have created the background with Distress Paints and Distress Oxide Inks. I also did stenciling with white paint on it. Next layers were created with Rubber Dance texture and text stamps.





On another paper, I stamped butterflies from Grungy Butterflies stamp set and colored them with inks. 



Sentiments are from Mix a Sentiments 1 and 2, its beautiful collection of words stamp sets by Susanne.



I enjoyed playing with stamps and colors !!



Pls join us with your creations at Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge Facebook page.
Thanks so much for your visit.
Stay Safe!!


Rubber Dance Stamps :
















Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a gorgeous art journal page!!! I so love the colors and layout!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!