"You belong among the flowers" Art Journal Page by Angie Coomber

Hello arty friends!

Angie here with an art journal page for you.


I started by creating a background with Distress Inks and Distress Oxides.
I swipe the inkpad on my non-stick mat, spritz with water and pick up the wet ink with a piece of plastic sleeve, then dab it on my page until I'm happy with the result. I did this with various greens and yellows for the grass, blues for the sky.



I used the Weed Love stamp set and Distress inks to add some background stamping, as well as the Mix A Sentiment #2 stamp and black archival ink.


I swiped some more Distress Inks onto a piece of paper and when dry, I stamped some of  the images from the beautiful new Celestial stamp set and the Loose Florals #2 set.


I cut out the images I was happiest with and adhered them to the page, using one of the borders from the Doodle Borders #1 stamp set as stems for the flowers.

Finally, yes, you've guessed it, some white doodling and a quote!!


I hope you like it.
Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:


 










Comments

Dawn said…
Awww that's so cute!xx
Susanne Rose said…
This is such a gorgeous page! Thank you so much for sharing the tutorial. I love it.

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands