The Adorable Guinea Pig Journal Page by Priss

I'm Priss and welcome you to today's inspiration with the cutest stamps by Rubber Dance. You will find more interesting inspirations with the Guinea Pig set here. And with the Night & Day Big set here, here, and here.

This time I created another page for my Rubber Dance Stamps Squared Art Journal.

For the background, I used Distress Oxide Inks inspired by the colors of our October Mood Board (Yellow, Orange, and Storm blue). Then I sprayed some water to lift the colors. 

To make it more interesting I stamped some marks, with the mini rainbows of the Carved Collection 1 set, and some black inked borders with the Mixed Media Borders set. 

As usual, I did some splashes for the finishing touch. This time I used Oxide Inks with similar colors and finally my special mix of white.

After that, I applied other markings with a leaf stencil and brown ink. I didn't take a shot of that part, but I'll leave you with a picture of my ATCs background for the inspiration of October's mood board (you can see it in the post on October 15th), which I made with exactly the same background.

Now I let you with a few detailed pictures of my project. 

I also used some stamps for the Textured Mushrooms and Night & Day Big sets. 

For the sentiment, I choose this from the Friends Fur-ever set. Just because I think this Guinea Pig is so adorable.

I love using some black dies in my Art Journals. And many times I use the waste of said dies. As in this case, I put just below the moon and the sun.

I really hope you like it. 

Have you checked out our facebook group to see more wonderful inspiration?. We have a fabulous Mood Board this month to help bring you ideas.

Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!


Hugs, Priss

(My Posts | Instagram | Facebook)


Here are the stamps I used:




Comments

Marianne C said…
Absolutely lovely page.
Some favourite colours and delightful images. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration
Dora said…
Awesome colours, beautiful made.
Priss said…
Thank you so much Marianne C. I'm super glad that you like my journal page.
Priss BlaFu said…
Thank you so much Dora

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands