Where Summer Ends and Autumn Begins by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha with you today and I'm sharing another page for my ever growing art journal. This page for me was lovely to create and I was trying to capture the last of the summer flowers whilst autumn fungi start to appear, it's my favourite time of year.


Your eyes are not deceiving you, my page is a little wonky!
But it was easy to make, here's how:

For the colourful, central piece I created the background using stamps from the Pencil Marks #5 stamp set and distress inks.

I prepared the journal page by simply stamping in grey ink some of the wonderful I Love Leaves stamps in just two corners as shown.

The flowers, poppy heads, leaves and mushroom were stamped on white card and coloured using water colour paints and coloured pencils.

To finish I added some black enamel accents and some white highlights with a Posca pen.

I do hope you like it, here are the stamps I used:

Pencil Marks #4








 Thank you so much for looking, for more inspiration you can join the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook, right here.

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands