“Home is not a Place” by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends,

How are you?

I have been playing with my set of Happy Place stamps lately and here’s what I made for you.


First I stamped my house onto some watercolour paper. 

I coloured the image in using watercolours.

Next I added some shading using water soluble pencils and a water brush,

then cut out the image.

I used a background stamp on a piece of gelli print, 

cut it out and glued this and the coloured image onto a vintage book page.

I embossed a quote at the bottom of the book page,


then cut the page into a smaller rectangle and matted it onto a piece of red card. I also used a paper punch to create some hearts from the same piece of card and glued them onto the card. 
Finally I glued the whole thing onto a white card.


I hope you like it!
Until next time,
hugs from Angie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands