Little Halloween gift by Farida

Hello lovelies,

do you celebrate Halloween? I normally don't really celebrate it.....but my daughter just loves it. So why don't create a cute little Halloween sweets gift for her. 
I used this cute little ghost from the Little Witch stamp set and gave him this huge hat. 
For colouring the images and the background matting I used some Watercolour brush pens. 
The matching sentiment is from the additional sentiment Boo to you/Verhexte Grüße.

This little gift box came together pretty easy and fast.....so I think there will be a couple more to follow.....so friends can have one too :)

Thank you for stopping by....have a boo-tiful day.

Farida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop