Bookmark "Lion Around"

 

  Hello friends!! Josi Tomàs (@elbauldegiulietta) greets you again. 

Today I want to show a new easy tutorial which I made using scraps of papers from a previous project. Do you also take advantage of pretty things? I hope so!!

 


It's very easy to do. I create a quick background using the leftover paper scrap from the previous tutorial combined with book paper splattered with black acrylic paint.

 Click on the image to see the previous tutorial...


 

 Once the composition is finished, I have reduced the intensity of the color by applying a very thin layer of white paint whit my fingers in some areas.

 Next, I have added some black and white circle stickers and I have reviewed them with a marker. Secondly I have stamped the lion directyl on the background.

 

I have given the final touch with a ribbon attached to a white wooden ball and stapled on the top edge and the phrase "lion around" decorated with the same ribbon.

 

 I hope you like it! Big hugs, Josi

 Here are the Rubber Dance stamps I have used...

 

 Lion




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi