Make your Mark by Lisa

 Hi friends!

Lisa today with you and I'm happy to share with you my new art journal inspiration playing with Distress Oxide sprays and some fabulous Rubber Dance stamps!

I took a piece of watercolor paper and first I made some stamping with white embossing powder and Pencil Marks #3 Clear stamps set.

Then I used a Distress Oxide spray to create a pink watercolor background.

I took Mixed Media Marks Clear stamps and I made a little stamping with archival inks.

I added some details like branches of leaves and a big moth.

Finally I made splatters with teal liquid paint.

I used these products from the shop: 

https://www.rubberdance.de/clear-stamps/mixed-media-marks-1-clear-0001/#cc-m-product-14534935433

https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/pencil-marks-3/


I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for you!

Hugs, Lisa 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop