Owl be seeing You! by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha here today and I'm delighted to be sharing another page that's ready for my art journal.
As it is October I thought I would try and do something a little spooky and this owl is just perfect.


I wanted to use non traditional spooky colours but couldn't get away from the colour purple as I recently found my first purple mushrooms - Amethyst Deceivers - whilst walking, so you can see my inspiration.


I created the background using a couple of stencils, acrylic paints and inky, shiny splats.
Then simply stamped the owl, trees and mushrooms on to white card and coloured with watercolours.


I love the look on his face. 


These are the wonderful stamp sets I used:



 I do hope you like my page, for more inspiration you can join the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook, right here.

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!