New card "BLOOM"

 

 Hi friends!! Josi Tomàs (@elbauldegiulietta) writes you again. Today I want to show you a new tutorial "step by step" to make a nice card.

Even though it's autumn, my heart goes on in summer. That's why I can't help but fill my projects with bright colours. I'll show you on my new card.

I hope you like it...

 Firstly, I put pink colour on the watercolour paper. I used this colour throughout the project as the main colour but in different ranges and in combination with orange and black for highlight ;)

Secondly, I made different stamps and then I made heat embossing with transparent powders. The tickets and the numbers are very pretty and go perfectly for the backgrounds, right? I can't help but combine it!! I love it!!!

Finally, I made the decoration elements also using Distress Oxide inks and heat embossing and cut them out. I also made them in black but without embossing.

To conclude, I decorated my project including a butterfly, a round die and a bunch of threads with the word "bloom". It's easy, right?  

 

 I hope you enjoyed!! 


Here are the Rubber Dance stamps I have used...

Carved Collection #1 (Clear-0002)

Mixed Media Marks #3

Mixed Media Marks #1 (Clear-0001)


Fly Fly Flowers


Flowers Gone Wild


Big hugs!! 

Josi Tomàs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop