"Two 2 Four" with new clear stamps by Farida








Hello Lovelies,

I just started creating and than get the idea to have an new little challenge series for me.... "Two 2 Four". So let's come with me and read about my new idea. 

First of all I got my hands on the new clear stamps... so I wanted to use the 'Pencil Marks #3' Stamp set. I choosed the large leaves branch and the rainbow. First I stamped them one time on watercolour paper and one time on marker paper. 


And then I thought of the idea of doing two same cards with one image, using watercolours and alcohol maker to colour them in. 
I tried some kind of loose or offset colouring on the leaves with my watercolours and afterwards made some colour splotches over it. 





I like this kind of easy and loose colouring, thats why I used it to colour the rainbow the same way. 




Next I tried to achieve a almost similiar looking colouring using my alcohol markers. Its not really looking the same, but I like them too how they came out.


To turn the panels into a card, I matted them on some coloured card bases and added sentiments, using the Greetings stamps and the ones from the Sketchy Flowers #2 stamp set. 


It's nice to see them next to each other. So now I have the idea in my mind to try some more projects using the same stamp but in some way using it diffrent. 
Hopefully you are looking forward to this little challenge for myself and the results. Would love to see if you want to join me. 

See you again soon. Stay safe and healthy. 

Farida 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!