COLORFUL BOOKMARK

  Hello friends!! Josi Tomàs greets you again. 

I want to tell you that this month is very special for me since it is my birthday. But I don't just like it for that, but also because it's the month of the flowers.

That's why my new tutorial is inspired by them. I hope you like it...

 

First I made the background in three steps:

Step n.1: embossing in white and painting with watercolor crayons

Step n.2: I applied pigments in the same colors to enhance the background.

 
Step n.3 I embossed again with transparent powders and black ink. 
Then I made some stampings in two colors of the project. 
 

 And secondly and lastly, I decorated the project combining stamps of branches on translucent paper and white embossing with the central flower stamped on white cardboard and painted with watercolors.

 

I hope you like it

I leave you the stamps that I have used. 

Have you seen the new transparent stamps???


 Carved Collection #1 (Clear-0002)


Sketchy Flowers (Clear-0008)

 

Grungy Harlequin

 

See you soon Rubber Dance lovers! Hugs!!

Josi Tomàs - elbauldegiulietta

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands