Sketchy Bird Among the Flowers by Dot Leathbridge

 Hi everyone,
It's Dot here today with a card to share with you.
This one uses Sketchy Birds, Mixed Media Marks 1, Sketchy Leaves and Inky Flowers.


The new Sketchy Leaves set has been catching my eye for some time.
I really love all the new leaves in this set.
It was ideal to pop behind the Inky Flowers stamps.

My biggest conundrum was what words to use!
Then I saw these scribble words from 
Mixed Media Marks #1.
The say something, but because they are scribbly words
they are near impossible to read lol.
Love it!

Here is a closer look at the bird.



Each month I have a craft-along session in a  facebook group
where I craft in real time, and you can join in with me.
If you would like to join me for this card it is
happening on the 2nd of June at 10 am (AEST - Melbourne time)
The group is called Creative Cardmaking.
If you can't make it on the day, the video stays up
for 30 days so there is plenty of time for you to gather
your supplies and stamps and join in with me.

A reminder that, if you are in Australia,
you'll find a huge range of Rubber Dance stamps at
Ink Art Designs.
Including the new larger clear sets of stamps.

The stamps used on this card are:









You can also find many ideas of how to use Rubber Dance stamps
over on YouTube here.
Susanne puts up ideas for you on a regular basis.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my card today.
Dot x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi