Colorful Rainbow Foliage Card by Ellie Knol
Hi, Ellie here..
Playing with stamps and color is like going on a journey.
You start and end up making a unique creation!
This card started out with watercolor paints that were on my palette all mixed up, and I wanted to clean it: what better way as to make some rainbow colored cards?
I covered it with household wrap until it was dry.
The fun part was to play with stamps and fill up the surface.
The how to:
- stamp and heat emboss some background stamps in white as shown.
- mask off the white squares, and by masking the image the second time, stamp the images one in front of the other with a black ink.
- add touches of color to the images and the tiny squares for more interest and of course to create the focal point.
- Add black stamped script to the background.
- Draw with a white acrylic marker around the images to make them pop more.
- distress the edges with a paper-distresser.
- assemble the card front to a card base.